Old house New House Old House New House: Light up your life!

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Light up your life!

I NEED a new light for my guest room, the one that was in there before was not exactly homey!  Lighting really does have the ability to make a room feel cozy and intimate, a crystal chandelier can turn a plain dinning room or bedroom into a room that is opulent,indulgent and romantic. The right light fixture can change the mood of a room.
 
The internet is a great resource for browsing lighting with out leaving the comfort of your sofa, and the sky is the limit if you have a unlimited budget.

Here are some of my favorites. these are Avaliable at Layla Grace. Just Georgeous! All for between $6,000.00 and $459.00.  All more than I am planning to spend, but a girl can dream can't she?











These are from the Pottery Barn. Beautiful. All for under $1,000.00.  








Last, but not least here are some really pretty ones from the Home Depo all for under under $200.00.  This is more in line with the budget I have set for my guest room redo.



We may not all have a budget that allows us to purchase a  $6,000.00 chandeliers for our guest room, I certainly do not! But looking is free, and can definitly inspire!  If we shop around we can usually find a light fixture we love, at a price our wallets love too.
Which one did I chose?  You'll see it in my guest room redo part 2 coming up in the next few days!

Which ones do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, leave please leave comment.